1994 AYRTON SENNA MOUNTAIN BIKE - BIN £1,375.00

Moog

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
BIN £1,375.00 :shock:

$T2eC16dHJF0E9nmFSzr!BQoqjsLgRw~~60_1.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ayrton-Senna- ... 4abe769b8d

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hmmmn, never heard of it but COULD be worth it, even without the name, it's unused and looks pretty fancy.

But the seller is very coy - no info on components or drive-side pic. And big warnings 'what you see is what you get'. And reference to 770 but that's a 700. I guess a quick Google might tell me more.

Had to double-check but there were aheadsets in 94

Well a quick Google 'ayrton senna 700 bike' brought nothing!

But you can just make out xtr on the brake lever...

Hi everybody,

I am a proud owner of all original race red Senna Carraro MTB that is NOT for sale, first things first.

About the Ebay listing, something is fishy, at a first glance bike looks ok but there are too few detailed photos (today, with cameraphones everywhere :roll:) and FYI, EVERY Senna bike had a small aluminum plaque that identifies serial number of the bike and below is empty space for owners name. In addition, every bike has original COA with same serial number (mine is round 200) on it, naturally, I have it. All that is missing in listing, maybe someone should mention that to the seller or lower his price (too low in my opinion for all original bike, i would ask much much ... much more :cool:) ? In addition, Senna bikes have San Marco seat with Senna logo sewed on surface, unique feature, hand made. Bike on Ebay has non original seat.

Regards

Re:

The seller is a large long established motorcycle dealer as in a premier Yamaha dealer so I wouldn't jump to the conclusion of them being pirates but obviously push rods aren't their thing. If a saddle doesn't fit it's the first thing to be changed so I wouldn't be surprised if it's missing. Ducati made a 916 Senna which still fetches a premium which probably influences the sellers pricing. If this bike has full new XTR (I can see the sti's) it's worth a lot more than £400. I've asked the seller for some more pictures so we'll wait & see.
I wonder if they would do a deal with a new R1M? :LOL:

Re:

Hmm yeah but the ad was posted in 2013 and is still up so not sure what's going on there...

Back