rva feedback thread

Robert bought a GT Team RTS frame, SPIN wheels with tyres and some Mag21's from me in an easy transaction, great gent to trade with :)

Re:

Bought a very nice pair of cranks from Robert in a very smooth and stress -free transaction. It's been a pleasure to do business with him.

Bought an Amp frame and forks from Robert. Phenomenally packaged, great comms/updates and goods as described/pictured. How you want a purchase to be. Would happily buy from him again.

James

Reactions: rva
Re:

I own a '95 Rock Shox Judy XC (champagne/light tan-brownish color). I bought replacement elastomer/MCU substitute from rva because my original MCU's were degrading and crumbling. Also, I never really use that fork much over the years because I didn't like the feel of the original '95 Judy XC.

Shipping from rva was quick. My first impression after installing them on my commuter bike was, "Wow this feels pretty nice. I don't remember my original fork feeling like this."

So....overall, I'm happy and satisfied with my purchase from him. I will keep him in mind if I ever acquire additional old-school forks that need elastomer/MCU replacement.

Bought a pair of elastomers from Robert for a Pro-Flex 855 and Vector fork and really happy with the products who look like the originals. Robert is also a cool guy to communicate with and very helpful. To finish, quick shipping in a secure packaging.

So I recommend him for all those who want to give a refresh on a frame or a fork equipped with MCU/elastomers.

Fred

Replacement fork elastomers bought - contacted Rob via facebook, then email - very helpful and quick to respond. Shipping to UK took 12 days, no additional charges

Back