The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax... I totally get that. Obviously the paint and decals are off (and some would say fork), but the bike it's self is pretty dialed in to the era over all. Will be interesting to see what folks say though!

I'm going to try to get it some more exposure in its own thread......

Re:

Here's an idea :idea:

Ryan - you'd fetch way more by stripping it apart, and selling the components separately (ya ya -lots more work); however, you could sell off all the bits, make the money that way ... and then keep the frame and stash it away in an attic or the back of a closet somewhere, bcz in another fifteen or twenty years I can guarantee that you'll be over-joyed that you still own/have that frame (components can always be found/replaced) ... !

just mho.

Re:

I split up another Hot that I had my hands on a couple of years ago for a friend. It did ok with the parts fetching pretty good coin and the frame ended up in a tight bidding war if I remember correctly. The frame was a pretty rare Mountain Goat built 96 Hot with the goat drop-outs. Not as rare as the Enigma one I'm asking about here though.

Re: Re:

ryanmtnman":2rgazkfl said:
I split up another Hot that I had my hands on a couple of years ago for a friend. It did ok with the parts fetching pretty good coin and the frame ended up in a tight bidding war if I remember correctly. The frame was a pretty rare Mountain Goat built 96 Hot with the goat drop-outs. Not as rare as the Enigma one I'm asking about here though.

I'd love to see some pic's of that if you have any. As you say, super rare, made by Altitude nee Mountain Goat. Check out my Caldera thread for more on that story.

Green and gold is cool, that's the same as Canucks.

Re:

No historic pix of the MG Hot, Canuck may have them tho, I'd sent him some back in 2014.

And it was in fact built by MG, not Altitude. But the frame is long gone at this point.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back