Marin Team Issue 1993 *Completed 11/10/08 with new pic*

Full approval given.
Makes me want to complete my '93.
I love to see the attention to detail.

You should start a Marin collection. All the team issues, from every year they made them...

That's a superb looking bike Rich, I'll bet those magically-surviving tyres don't stay that clean for long!

Just nit picking really, but have you got too many links in your chain? Or is that a short-cage mech with a capacity issue?

That's a superb looking bike Rich, I'll bet those magically-surviving tyres don't stay that clean for long!

Just nit picking really, but have you got too many links in your chain? Or is that a short-cage mech with a capacity issue?

Tyres got a bit dirtier yesterday and the chain is perhaps a bit long, but wanted it to go big/big which it does
Very pleased with the result though and bit sorry now its all done

That's really nice. I miss mine. Though I changed the saddle (flite) Seatpost (USE Titanium) Forks (Pace RC35) Headset (Diacomp Ahead) and Stem (Control Tech). It rode really well. Some little scumbag nicked it. Still not over it.

re:

hey, my frame should came with the buss today but offcourse being sweden and winter. It didn't! What size is yours? I'm a bit afraid mine is to big!

edit: now it seems that mine is a 17,5 and not a 19" as I thought, the toptube is pretty stretched on theese?

Mine is 15.5" c to c, Marins always seem to come up on the big side and they do have a fair old stretch on the top tube especially these older ones

Back