Long shot - anyone fancy Cannock 10th October?

Hell no :shock:
Best you avoid lycra too..

There is a car park just south of where Eds link is on the right.
I will be in a blue BMW and on a Rocky Blizzard.

:)

I'll be wearing a carnation in my lapel and an air or quiet desperation (read red Mini and rubbish ss)

Well, sorry guys but I missed this one. I unexpectedly had to go to Mold and was late back. I still went up and did two laps of FTD. No sign of you chaps though. The people I caught and passed (about three!) were asked if they had seen a group without discs or suspension.

I had reports of 3 or 4 very quick guys on things like Orange and Giant.....

Cannock

Thouroughly enjoyed that one lads. Didn't even know any of those trails existed and Ive been going for years! :shock:

well sorry I couldn't get there, but I'll be there around 7.30am tomorrow morning following in your wake for a quick couple of laps of FTD :D

orange71":y0jgd5sw said:
well sorry I couldn't get there, but I'll be there around 7.30am tomorrow morning following in your wake for a quick couple of laps of FTD :D

Blimey your keen! you will probably see ed's footprints everywhere as he seemed to be running most of the time (when he was not leaving us for dead on the climbs!)

Cheers guys, good ride!

We were obviously of retrobike persuasion today :oops: :LOL:
Not Orange/Giant, but had moments of speed. Well, Ed did running up the hills again :shock:
Shame you missed us, we did venture on the dog a bit too.

Chase is riding really nicely at the mo. Nice and dry, not dusty. Sweet :)

Really relaxing ride/run today, many thanks and for putting up with my antics.

And I bridle at the modern indictment as I was rigid and canti'd up :D

ededwards":iymnlv2z said:
Really relaxing ride/run today, many thanks and for putting up with my antics.

And I bridle at the modern indictment as I was rigid and canti'd up :D

On a Surly! Uber niche modern bike ;)

Will stick a tracker on Ed next time too.. or a long leash :LOL: - he just cannot help himself on fireroads :)

Back