Small frame for 26" wheels SORTED, THANKS!

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just testing the water at the moment - my son has outgrown his 20" wheeled bike, and is up for the idea of building his own bike (with help, he's only 9!)

So I'm on the lookout for a small frame that will take 26" wheels. Preferably rigid. I'm not bothered if it's retro or modern, but standard 135mm OLN QR dropouts and threaded BB would be best. Will need a fork too, and possibly some other parts, but I have almost everything else.

I'll need it posted to Spain...

at least he has good taste - we've been looking at a few bikes on here and his favourite so far is an orange and white clockwork :LOL:

what's out there?

Re:

I've got a nice alpinestars cro-mega 570, which is the same as a t24 (not wheel size, they are 26 inch). Frame, forks, headset and stem, have a full lx build kit for it so could do as a whole bike. No issues with posting to Spain, though not sure on the cost of that. I've got a for sale thread for it on here.

Re:

I've still got this too, although the same applies with postage, would probably be about £45 as I only have access to ParcelForce through the UK PO. It's kind of promised to someone, but still not sure I'm interested in their swaps.... :facepalm:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=363518

Re: Small frame for 26" wheels

I think I might have something kicking around, will check tomorrow and will update the thread.

Are you sorted Andy? I might have something

Re:

I have a lovely 12.5 inch smallest adult size GT tempest in candy orange metallic. I think it's a 1996/97 in great condition. Is currently a complete bike but could be sold as a frame/rock shox if you wish.,

Defiant":5wjb03zm said:
I got a Alpinestars T24 (26" wheels) available

Tried to pm you defiant. Might be interested in your t24- pm me some details please? Ta

Back