Anything Tioga

WOW, great addition their :shock: , good to see folks adding this stuff onto the site, tis great for reference.

RBG ;)

what ever happened to tioga? I know they are still going but at the last major show they only had a couple of items on display.

jlk":2ev4k411 said:
what ever happened to tioga? I know they are still going but at the last major show they only had a couple of items on display.

I know they make a weird spider web style plastic saddle and pedals to match. Other than that I have not seen new items from them.

I have a t-bone seatpost which I reckon must be fairly new and they have a stem to match, nothing outstanding though, probably a bit of badge engineering.

kaiser":jx3oyiie said:
I have a t-bone seatpost which I reckon must be fairly new and they have a stem to match, nothing outstanding though, probably a bit of badge engineering.

Yes, I imagine, most Tioga stuff is made strictly to take advantage of the legacy, but is nothing like their vintage stuff. I believe they still sell tyres on the tioga brand.

not to mention, all the nos bits floating around out there.

GoldenEraMTB":3qxlt5xi said:
I believe they still sell tyres on the tioga brand.

Yes, freeride/DH influence.....2.3+ beggers! :LOL:

They also do saddles, that horrible BIG DH one with the white stripe down the middle ;)

Pickle":zowakavc said:
GoldenEraMTB":zowakavc said:
I believe they still sell tyres on the tioga brand.

Yes, freeride/DH influence.....2.3+ beggers! :LOL:

They also do saddles, that horrible BIG DH one with the white stripe down the middle ;)

Ah yes...I remember when that seat came out in the late 90's....they look more like gun boats than saddles :LOL:

Back