Show us your FAT CHANCE

Re:

^^ Legendary collection :cool: but needs a mini comparison review of the pros and cons of each model :? You are prolly the most promiscuous FAT owner in the UK :x

Re: Re:

M-Power":2aus3cj6 said:
You are prolly the most promiscuous FAT owner in the UK :x
:LOL: ..and let's not even start with the number of IFs I have/have had.. :facepalm:

kingroon":16z2yd67 said:
M-Power":16z2yd67 said:
You are prolly the most promiscuous FAT owner in the UK :x
:LOL: ..and let's not even start with the number of IFs I have/have had.. :facepalm:

No IFs, no double butts....how many then ? :p

Whats the definition of insanity ?

M-Power":2p5lu7hv said:
kingroon":2p5lu7hv said:
..and let's not even start with the number of IFs I have/have had.. :facepalm:
...how many then ? :p
off the top of my head.. :roll:

Deluxe
98 Cherry Red
98 Riviera Blue
99 Champagne Gold
01 Silver Flame & Blue
03 Blue Flame & Blue [SS]
97 Holstein
99 Yellow & Green [current]
02 Yellow & Red [current]

Deluxe Titanium
03 Raw Titanium [current]

:oops:

Re:

Never get tired of that TC beauty. What we all need is some fresh IRD decals for the brakes, stem, seatposts etc unless anybody knows of a good in stock source for them.

M-Power":2c5laznn said:
Never get tired of that TC beauty. What we all need is some fresh IRD decals for the brakes, stem, seatposts etc unless anybody knows of a good in stock source for them.

Just received the IRD decals thanks to fantastic effort from Gil as usual. My new to be Wicked Lite but in its previous incarnation.

Attachments

• A0E95D33-61CD-4AFA-8FB6-39A62D96230D.jpeg
    A0E95D33-61CD-4AFA-8FB6-39A62D96230D.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 446

M-Power":1wzc0ddj said:
M-Power":1wzc0ddj said:

Just received the IRD decals thanks to fantastic effort from Gil as usual. My new to be Wicked Lite but in its previous incarnation.

You don’t get away with those crumby pics, come on !!

Back