Thrunton Night Ride Thurs 9th Oct 7PM

Well that was a good laugh. Great to be out round Thrunton in the dark. We'll have to go round in the daylight sometime :LOL:

I thought it was great in the dark- no one can see how knackered I looked :LOL:

I think this should become a monthly night ride, great fun.

Feeling a little bit shot this morning- riding with a cold isn't a good idea. No bruises though!

Got to get some weight of the bike for those damn hills though- the bloody wheels on that thing of mine are so heavy :cry:

Same again next month??

Still laughing at sithlords wind up lighting system :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

si

thrunton

I was a bit miffed about my lights dying at the last run. But the rest was great ,trees friend or foe? I hugged em and hit em.Good to meet Sith and Dr S ;although it was dark I may not recognise you in the light.

Excellent night, but deff. have to get some decent lights cos the candles just kept blowing out.. :roll: :LOL: thanks lads and nice to meet you too, will have to organise another soon.. ;) take it easy...

I'm on course this week and next, but should be able to get out the following week about 28th??

How did I miss this!!!

Work that's how :evil:

My apologies, I missed the thread completely :oops:

Anyone going up this Thursday (16th)? I think the TTB's are organising a meet that night (7pm). It's parents evening at my sons school that night but should be finished in plenty of time (or else :evil: :evil: )

Is it a definite for the 28th P20? If so I'll pencil it in my diary.

Nothing is set in stone. See whos available and when, nearer the time. Apparently you know your way round Thrunton really well, so it'll be interesting. :D

interesting when I show you all the bits you already know? :D :D

There's still lots of hidden bits to find, might make it on Thursday, see if I can find some new bits (and try and remember them in the dark!)

:D :D :D :D

Back