Hairy Coo - XC racing in rural Perthshire

Velo, I am happy to do the fun category with you, it means I can ride near MiniKen to keep him company as he still has some concerns, despite doing the 26 miler last week.

OK Ken,

Provided I have no hitches that rear their ugly mugs before the Hairy Coo I shall help you chaperone the miniken around the course. Lets face it we'll be eating his dust/mud for most of it anyway :D

Remember the Retrobike Jersey so we can make our presence felt !!!!

Cheers

Just A Week to go until the best premier local coo themed mountain biking extravaganza in Perthshire in the world

There are still plenty of spaces available, and entries are also available on the day.

the bouncy castle is booked, the old skool Bunny Hop contest is set, the course has got some real mud on it!, so for riders and spectators alike, it should be a great day. There is even some shelter available if (unlikey i admit) it isnt wall to wall sunshine.

Hope to see you there!

Looking forward to it, I will definately be doing the morning start "fun" race now though, as my sister is on a weekend visit from Oz! and I will probably have to leave before the end of the day. :(

Think I will get the nod for this one lads but I'm undecided on which bike to bring- was going to be the clockwork but had a great 2 hour session on the proflex yesterday and am very tempted by the full bounce :?

Which bike are you bringing?

the one and only I have! the xizang, probably stay rigid for this despite a a tumble in the sidlaws on saturday.

Rocky path - too fast for rigid, hit a rock and I went over the handle bars, luckily I'm good at falling so only my knuckles got wrapped, both buised and swollen but thats all.

Miniken said when he crashed "why didn't you warn me about those rocks!" I told him I thought he could have guessed with me lying face down in the dirt.

OK thinking of going now, Q? full sus or hardtail?

Back