Mountain Mayhem Gatcombe Park 16/17/18 June 2017

Re:

I'll do as many laps as possible :LOL:

As long as i get a day lap and a night lap i'll be happy. Need to warrant buying my lights .

Anyone that is going to Mayhem who lives close to Torquay? I've been Karma'd some wheels and am looking to avoid the postage, but Torquay is out of my way.

2nd choice is if someone who's going can get them posted to them within UK, and then bring them along.

Anyone?

Bollox64":a1kosdjx said:
Anyone that is going to Mayhem who lives close to Torquay? I've been Karma'd some wheels and am looking to avoid the postage, but Torquay is out of my way.

2nd choice is if someone who's going can get them posted to them within UK, and then bring them along.

Anyone?

To be honest there quite a few from the south but not in the immediate vicinity Cornwall or Brighton
that said they might have relatives in Torquay

failing that happy to have them shipped to my works address and I'll bring them along.

Retro Spud":e47taf8i said:
Bollox64":e47taf8i said:

Anyone?

To be honest there quite a few from the south but not in the immediate vicinity Cornwall or Brighton
that said they might have relatives in Torquay

failing that happy to have them shipped to my works address and I'll bring them along.

:D Super. I'll wait and see if anyone is actually near Torquay, otherwise I'll be in touch. They're from Martin Clarke on the FB UK MTB golden era group

Re:

Alex you could ask the seller if he's travelling over to Dorset any time soon then I could bring them up to Mayhem?

Re: Re:

He says he most probably will be.

Can you PM me your address and a mobile phone number, and I'll pass 'em on?

Cheers, Alec

player":3d2uedw1 said:
Alex you could ask the seller if he's travelling over to Dorset any time soon then I could bring them up to Mayhem?

Back