Manitou 3 & XT(?) attached to a Scott, £30 collection Yeovil

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just saw this listed on ebay, £30 BIN (or make an offer!) collection from Yeovil, Somerset. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-Adult-mount ... 2855608328

The Scott looks like it might have a few decent parts on it but I guess the main interest is a set of Manitous (Manitou 3, I think?). The skewers looks like XT to me, so who knows - the wheels and drivetrain might have a few other decent bits (cranks look a bit like M739?). Unfortunately I'm not in Somerset any more but I know there are a few people on the forum not too far away.

Let us know if you get it!

s-l1600.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Picked them up the bike like object will be stuck straight on eBay 0.99 starting price and probable end price lol

The Scott has some good parts wheels are nice XT QRs and hubs !! Cranks were LX as was rear mech and front was XT / manitou's move but elastomers probably perished but not bad nick the frame is okay no visible damage either not sure about seat post as yet or saddle handle bars look good but they have been cut
Rest of parts look cheap and nasty but I
Will investigate further in day light

Latest posts

Back