pimped specialized ground control extreme fsr

old school cool

Dirt Disciple
I think this might be the right part of the forum to finally show the bike off!!
It's a specilized ground control fsr that I think I bought in 97 (but could have been 9:cool:. Overr the yrs it's been changed as parts either wore out, if my riding changed (I took it downhilling and freeriding yrs ago and needed more travel) or if things like the brakes needed updating to keep up with my friends newer bikes.

Parts of the rear triangle have been changed to BETD as has the linkage to allow for the hope M4 disc brakes and allow me to swap it to 4", 5" or 6" of travel if req'd, it has bulb hubs, rockshox psylo's to match the rear end travel (plus I hated the original tripple clamps) and a few other subtle tweeks! It still has the original rear mech, front mech, bars and head set though!

th_IMAG0534.jpg

th_IMAG0535.jpg

th_IMAG0540.jpg

th_IMAG0537.jpg

th_IMAG0538.jpg

It wasmy planned bike for today untilI damaged the crank this morning, so alas i'm taking the hardtail.

and another GC FSR finds it's way out of the woodwork :D

it really does need some bigger pics though. (upload them to an image hosting website if you are struggling with file sizes)

Re: Specialized FSR Ground Control 1998

Hi folks, I'm from Brazil and I have a Specialized FSR from the year 1998 and I need the bushing kit, where I found that?
Thanks!

Back