Thrunton Night Ride Thurs 9th Oct 7PM

Thursday 7pm it is then. I've edited the title to entice the odd straggler in ;)

K, really want to get out on this, but gonna have to plead with her indoors and go steady if i do as :

1) If i put excessive weight onto my right wrist i'll be out of work for another 6 weeks! Seeing 2 different consultants about it within the next few weeks (time to kick some ass, and make them do some work...which unfortunately probably means surgery). Plus haven't yet sorted a new income protection policy. Why is this starting to read like a very bad idea for me? :?
2) Ain't been out since January when i shattered the damn godforsaken wrist!! :roll: Therefore fitness probably ain't the best :(

OK, looking at this i'm probably going to have to leave until i'm fit (in both senses as listed above).... Keep me posted on daytime rides which may be more realistic for me at the mo'.....what a shitter!! :evil:

So its, P20, Dr S, Nayfinesse. Is that right? Any news on Lardlover or Sithlord?

:D Looks like you might have to add another slice on the order, :LOL: :LOL: green light for me , see ya there... :cool: :cool:

Pick you up about about half past six gimpy boy. Will be in the truck.

Is after hours parking safe at Thrunton? any dogging going on?

Never had any problems parking there before. There's been some cars when we arrive, and the place is normally deserted by the time we leave :LOL:

Back