Late for work today...but it was worth it

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
What a beautiful morning...just had to take it easy and enjoy the light...amazing how a bit of early sun can make even Cardiff look attractive :LOL:
(Also quite amazed at the quality of phone camera images)
Not a bad route to work is it :?:

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

Better than the quality I get with my Fuji anyway!

Those grips have turned out fine, haven't they? Especially with the white bits elsewhere on the bike.

Anthony":26znx0o5 said:
Better than the quality I get with my Fuji anyway!

Those grips have turned out fine, haven't they? Especially with the white bits elsewhere on the bike.

Yup, they worked out fine..balanced. Good call Kaiser :D

what time was that - looks early!

Never had a bad night out in Cardiff ;) Plenty I don't remember much of, to be fair :roll: :LOL:

orange71":903vsg3v said:
what time was that - looks early!

Never had a bad night out in Cardiff ;) Plenty I don't remember much of, to be fair :roll: :LOL:

Not early...about 9.30.
And its the morning after that I have to deal with...regular as clockwork, all kinds of mess to clean up on my front doorstep at work..quite revolting most of the time. :x

orange71":3c4enrnt said:
have been sick *in* mate's house in Cardiff but not outside :oops: :LOL:

Sick I can just about deal with...this Sundays deposit with rather unusual...bright green (Bacardi Breezer?) and mushrooms.
Runny poo all down the front door and a huge pat on the doorstep is a little more difficult to deal with....... :shock:

Working the docks eh! ;) ;)
And look at the super smooth riding surface ,Cardiff must really like their cyclists

Back