Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

Despite my injuries lingering longer than I would have hoped* I will be there, testing full D2D lighting set up and flying (carefully) round the singletrack ;)

*Still got a big bump on my head, sore shoulders, neck & back

Best bring the Parkpre then Chris....it's a little known fact that low flat bars are beneficial in the rehabilitation of neck injuries :?

Cracking ride again, the Marin was flying last night :D found some new singletrack :cool: I've started a cold :cry:

Did you all know that 'our' car park is a popular Dogging site? :shock: :shock:

I have been advised by someone 'in the know' to not flash your lights after dark and under no circumstance flash your lights AND have your window wound down......otherwise you might get more than you bargained for :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(do not read the following link if you are offended by Adult subject matter)
http://www.swinging-in-the-uk.co.uk/index.php?pid=9

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

SEEM TO BE A LOT OF CARS ON A LATE NIGHT LAST THURSDAY. IS THIS A NEW PLACE FOR VIEWING??

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Are we attracting the wrong attention here?

MadCowKev":2aasz4zd said:
Are we attracting the wrong attention here?

Only if you flash your lights and definitely if your window is wound down at the same time
laughing025.gif

Yes, you often see people out walking dogs in the evenings :LOL: Comedy moment last Thursday, I set both my bike lights to flash mode in the car park but no takers :LOL:

I'll be there with the mother of all lighting systems :cool: .........couldn't resist the special offer at D2D :roll:

Back