MARZOCCHI XC100- sorted (I think!)

cherrybomb

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
As per the title, I'm after a pair of Marzocchi XC 100 forks for a Diamond Back build.

Anyone out there in Retrobike Land have any for sale? :D

Re: MARZOCCHI XC100

I have one, but unfortunately the right tube has been cutted by myself to inspect the inside. I did not expect someone wants a XC100 as nobody asked for it for about 15 years :?

All parts are here, may be we find another tube in my boxes or somewhere? :mrgreen:

Anyway, may be the pictures will help. I have some more which I still havn't uploaded.

Are you sure you want a XC100? What about a MX100?

Re:

i have some, need a rebuild, 1 1/8th threaded steerer, seen here on my Carbolite.
Sorry about the crap pic.
PM me if interested

kraeMit":qfya0orf said:
I have one, but unfortunately the right tube has been cutted by myself to inspect the inside. I did not expect someone wants a XC100 as nobody asked for it for about 15 years :?

All parts are here, may be we find another tube in my boxes or somewhere? :mrgreen:

Anyway, may be the pictures will help. I have some more which I still havn't uploaded.

Are you sure you want a XC100? What about a MX100?

Definitely after xc100s. They were original equipment on the Diamond Back Response I'm building up.

They need to be the original silver ones.

O.k., here we are ... :)
The 3 tubes in the middle are XC100. You can see two legs which has been striped from black (not polished) and left is a full functional, not dissasembled XC100 (silver) leg (don't know where the other is, I searched an hour, but did not succeed :-/).
All the single parts seen on the picture are from the XC100.

The other two very left and very rigth are XC400 legs.

Summary: we have all the parts, also new 24mm seals (dust and oil), also the other o-rings and I have a black 24mm crown (clamped steerer).
We might also find a steerer for you in my boxes.

:) :)

Attachments

• XC100 small.jpg
    XC100 small.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 631
Back