NOS Persimmon Oakley Fives | X-Lite Risers | Oakley Soft Vau

Re:

Ok Ant, nice ones for sale!

Hope you have a great X-Mas mate :xmas-wink:

Mike

Re:

Er... if you're referring to the Oakleys, the original poster had agreed to sell them to me via PM, am waiting on postage costs... I don't think I jumped any queue earlier, my post was to say I'd enquired via PM if they were still available, which there were.

I bow to your status as a gold trader of course but I don't think I'm doing this whole thing wrong...

Re:

After the sellers last post, I pm'ed him and agreed to buy them, as they were still available.

Now bought and paid for. Waiting for seller to get back to me about their whereabouts. Either by pm or email.

Apologies for stepping on your toes, as far as I knew they were still unsold

Mike

Ha, which is ironic considering your first post on this thread....

Whatever. If you've paid for them I hope 1Speed gets back to you quicker than he has done me, guess you weren't to know...

andym999":21bxod3k said:
Ha, which is ironic considering your first post on this thread....

Whatever. If you've paid for them I hope 1Speed gets back to you quicker than he has done me, guess you weren't to know...

Not sure if you're being ironic, or calling me a hypocrite. I like to think good of people though, so I'll go for the former.

Mike

Re:

Looks to me like the seller may have got double bubble and still got his glasses. Hopefully not but just saying :facepalm:

Back