Action Man!!

Adruzzz

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Has anyone still got their old Action Men? Fortunately I didn't let my Sister nab my precious Action Men, I did let her have two for my Nephew, but I kept the majority, which is 8 I think. I'm waiting for my Son to get a little older before I let him play with them, but I still have loads of clothes, equipment, vehicles etc. The things that are most special though are the hand made knitted clothes that my great Aunt made. She was a brilliant knitter and it was always a special moment when she'd finished them :D

I'll have to post some pictures, but have any of you got any memories or still have any Action Men? :D

think every boy should have owned at least 1 action man had the jeep and truck if remember,they were near enough solid figures now they bend everywhere lol

Re:

Not sure, but as these things sometimes go ... your Action Men collection just might be worth some good money these days (collectors may go for those things).

Re:

I'm not sure if I could ever part with them, but it would be interesting to see if they were worth anything :D

A couple of years ago I did buy a complete and boxed Action Man training tower:

AM_towercat.jpg

I said at the time that it was for when our Son was old enough (he was a baby at the time :LOL: ) I had one when I was a kid at Christmas, plus the helicopter, that was a great great Christmas :D

All of my stuff passed on. Scorpion tank, skis, frogman and inflatable raft, red devil parachute (the original red white and blue cotton one) horseguard and horse. Shiny head, fuzzy head, gripping hands, wonderful memories, hours of imaginative play.

The History Man":2e03yx78 said:
All of my stuff passed on. Scorpion tank, skis, frogman and inflatable raft, red devil parachute (the original red white and blue cotton one) horseguard and horse. Shiny head, fuzzy head, gripping hands, wonderful memories, hours of imaginative play.

now, kids have virtual reality and computer graphics/simulation (no more creativity)

Re:

I believe they do, my favourite is the last one's they made with the eagle eyes and sharpshooter neck thingy :D

Back