South Downs Retro Outing - 12th Oct

thanx, i have googled it, and preston park is slightly nearer - a stones throw away is a road called devils dyke road, and that takes me right ot he round about to then cross and go up the road to the pub, but any lift would be even greater appreciated

yeah, i was of that impression, had a little limited knowledge of the hills around there :shock:

My bike(s) will not be ready so may also have to turn up on a non retro rig unless i can borrow someone else in the familys as new xc underused rigs! Or maybe just take the low end '94 giant without a back brake.

Evening Folks, looking forward to meeting a few new peeps, ill shall be riding from home up the Dyke Road its not that steep (and a well needed warmup for me) anyone is welcome to join me i can meet at the station it its easier.

Those who might be getting the train down, might be worth checking their are no replacement buses on your line. :roll:

Weather looking good (prob rain now) modern or retro Gus and i are both trying newish but with retro roots bikes.

See you Sunday

what is the time we are meeting? i have seen there is replacement bus services between three bridges and horsham, dont know about any other routes

Back