FS Campagnolo OR Chainset and rear mech & Centaur Chainsets

mfhxgram

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Campagnolo parts for sale. All items exclude postage to the UK (est at £3.90 if you wanted tracked and insured), overseas PM me for quote, condition estimate out of 10, Please register interest in thread followed by PM- thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

➡️ Campagnolo OR cranks 175 4 x arm cranks rings campag £60 (7.5/10) with campag bolts
s-l1600.jpg

➡️ Campagnolo Centaur used chainset silver campag some scuffing to arms was £45
(6/10)
s-l1600.jpg

Any questions just ask thanks for looking.
Will post overseas at cost

All to be paid by paypal gift or plus 4%. Higher resolution imager Here: http://s913.photobucket.com/user/mfhxgr ... or%20Sale#. All items for sale in photobucket.
SOLD:

➡️ Campagnolo Eucild Rear short Cage Mech (£65) 7/10 SOLD
➡️ Campagnolo Eucild Rear long cage Mech was £50 (7/10) SOLD
➡️ Campagnolo 8 Speed Cassette taken from centaur/eucild equipped bike 5/10 needs polishing has wear (£35) SOLD
➡️ Campagnolo 1" Contax/Euclid headset well used 5/10 (£35) SOLD
Campagnolo Eucild Rear long cage Mech (£65) 7/10 SOLD ebay
➡️ Campagnolo Centaur/Olympus used chainset previously black sprayed silver campag BREV rings was £40 (6/10) it is probable that the silver paint will come off revealing the original black campag paint below SOLD ebay
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: campag mech

HI,
could you confirm that you have a long cage mech for sale?
is it the lower image on your listing? It has a allen bolt cable clamp and a visible cable adjuster? If so i'm interested.
regards
painter

Re: campag mech

painter":2t9olv9g said:
HI,
could you confirm that you have a long cage mech for sale?
is it the lower image on your listing? It has a allen bolt cable clamp and a visible cable adjuster? If so i'm interested.
regards
painter

the only one I have left is the one below:

s-l1600.jpg

Back