Sidlaws - Research visit ...almost

clockworkgazz":2lkhonr5 said:
My avatar was freaking a fellow retro biker out so went for a more lovable goon.

If you are up for the Sidlaws we could car share, tis over 100 mile there and then 100 back & wot with the credit crunch an all- could even pick up awaycaboose to be super environmental F.?

Definitely, should really car share a bit more. For this month I may make it to the hairy coo thing but still playing it by ear at the mo.

I should really get my ass into gear and go to Kent and East Sussex, lots of great paths and bridleways down there. Lots of sticky mud to, much respect, as after walking the South Downs in September I got coated in chalky slime.

Cheers :D

Another thought,

Cannock is being promoted as a good christmas/new year meet being quite central.

We MacRetrobikers though are still quite far away so should consider a MacRetro meet somewhere easily reached by all of us.

Thinking caps on !

velomaniac":tvln237x said:
I should really get my ass into gear and go to Kent and East Sussex, lots of great paths and bridleways down there. Lots of sticky mud to, much respect, as after walking the South Downs in September I got coated in chalky slime.

Cheers :D

doesnt look as nice though . ;)

Kent is a stretch :( . Glentress is a lot closer than some might think though, thought we may have enticed a few from across the border. Maybe next year could arrange something a bit better, make it worthwhile for folks to travel, catch a few of the 7stanes.

Kaiser,

Check out the 'Justice trail' at Jedburgh in the borders. Could be a good one to entice Englanders north of the border as its in the extreme South East of Scotland close to the border !

Also there is a good looking Red route at Kielder just the English side of the dotted line and there is a campsite and Youth hostel right by it !

:D :D :D

Sad news or maybe not depending on your point of veiw !

The IT folks at my work are going to put a very serious software package into place which will filter out any non work approved web sites which seems to be about everything including this one.

I thus might disapear from the forum for a few weeks until I can get a new computer connection at home. My exwife has taken the PC I used from home and I need to upgrade my elderly laptop. Finance with my imminent house move is tight so computer is low on priorities at the moment.

See you eventually if the plug is pulled :cry:

see you at the hairy coo, if it is a proxy server based system you can bypass it temporarily but don't let them catch you... unless you don't like your job. Also Edinburgh libraries have net access and the central one is open late some nights.

Latest posts

Back