Christmas/New Year meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know i`m coming it`s 4 mile from my house :D and i got my monster in an mr2 once,wheel behind each seat,post out frame in the boot,,,,,They have started to create a lot of specal black routes around the dog so should be fun for all

Ingredients

What's a Turkey Twizzler?

Turkey (34%),
Water,
Pork fat,
Rusk,
Coating (sugar, rusk, tomato powder, wheat starch, dextrose, salt, wheat flour, potassium chloride, hydrogenated vegetable oil, citric acid, spices, onion powder, malt extract, smoke flavourings, garlic powder, colour [E160c], mustard flour, permitted sweetener [E951], herb, spice extracts, herb extracts),
Vegetable oil,
Turkey skin,
Salt,
Wheat flour,
Dextrose,
Stabiliser (E450),
Mustard,
Yeast extract,
Antioxidants (E304, E307, E330, E300),
Herb extract,
Spice extract,
Colour (E162)

No mention of mud, pine needles or mulled wine come to think of it...

Mr K

monsterfatuk":2675pao0 said:
I wonder if a certain someone will consuming vaste amounts of pork pies again :LOL:

Correct nutrition is an under rated component of peak performance you know, wouldn't want to go off half cocked.

Reminds me, must stock up on processed pork products for this Fridays ride........

I could be interested but I'll have to see what the rest of the family are doing. As we all live apart we generally have a couple of days together - nowhere near Cannock unfortunately!

When the dates confirmed I'll be more able to see how I stand.

Sherry and Mince Pies, Turkey and Stuffing sandwiches, cold Xmas pud - all washed down with the mulled wine.

sinnett177":2hye4unv said:
gump":2hye4unv said:
dates Sunday
Confirmed :)

FFS I can do Saturday but i'm on shift Sunday. Gutted i'll have to beg at work now to see if I can get it off. :(

I can sense you may be ill on Sunday......there is going to be flu going round then ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back