My Killer V so far...

I wasn't sure about the polished frame but as I couldn't find the colour I wanted I went for it. I quite like it now.

Odd mix of parts as in colour or makes? My original killer V was plastered in Ringle stuff hence this one going that route...

I haven't decided about if the stem is too long or not from a riding perspective, but it was pretty enough to warrant the chance ;) Could do with some more rise but I'll try and gain that another way...

Can't decide what colour seat post, have to see what comes up in the right size when I look... Am discovering that the beauty of the polished frame is that I don't need to worry about the colour too much, just mixing it all up as you can tell!!

Lose the bars? I love 'em ;) Are they not as cool as they were in 1994? haha.

If you want to put a mixture of more colours, you can buy colour Hope seatpost clamp, chainring bolts, and frame M5 bolts.

You have polish the frame/forks well, the 'Cannondale' decals on downtube need to be higher and closer the heatset, apart from that, it's looking better than the previous photo's a few months back.

MAXTHEROTTI":3ti8ppha said:
P20":3ti8ppha said:
Polished Cannondales are great. Where have they all gone?

my semi completed polished bote is on its way to scotland :cry: :cry:

rob

To me :D and I can't wait for it to arrive. My 2 fave cannondale models are my new beast and your killer v. Well done Rosie.

OldSchoolGirly":9rm7v4pj said:
Lose the bars? I love 'em ;) Are they not as cool as they were in 1994? haha.

Who cares? I've got a set too- damn nice I reckon.

Not everyday you see splash Ringle (unless you are Jez or King Roon) so good find with that one!

OldSchoolGirly":18lb1psm said:
Odd mix of parts as in colour or makes?

Both, but that is a compliment by the way, not a criticism. It looks 'different' as a result and it's a nice look IMHO :)

Thanks all. Yeah the decals are in the wrong place I've got spares... I might replace them eventually but it sounds like the type of thing I'll never get round to. On my original bike they were under the lacquer.

I think it looks good and if you like that riding position then the stem is a beauty, as well as picking up the colour of the skewers and valve caps so nicely.

But I must say my overall reaction is one of fear, you must be WAY harder than I am. I'd run for it rather than try and ride that bucking bronco. It looks like the stiffest most unforgiving ride you could possibly get. I'll just stick to my cissy steel frames and suspension forks and take my hat off to you (if I had one).

Latest posts

Back