take care

Mr. K":3fboocnd said:
Really like that. Looks like very little clearance around the moving parts though. :shock:

Thanks!

Yes. the clearance is tight, but so are the suspension bushings and joints- no unintended/undesired lateral flex or rubbing. I've taken it through all its paces, and have never had any surprise bangs, clings or clanks...aside from the faintest squeak/creak every now and then.

The chain doesn't ever rub the chainstay, and I've put it to use on the granny gear.

So I'm fairly confident there will be no surprises. or so I hope :)

I like it!!

Nice to see something a bit different, I have a soft spot (or should that be 'sweet spot' :LOL: ) for early FS bikes. I'd also say go with the orange cranks - what's a couple of grams amongst friends?

I'm waiting for some orange Manitou double crown Xverts to come in the post :D :D seeing this bike, I can't wait!

beepbeep":3qiempft said:
I like it!!

Nice to see something a bit different, I have a soft spot (or should that be 'sweet spot' :LOL: ) for early FS bikes. I'd also say go with the orange cranks - what's a couple of grams amongst friends?

I'm waiting for some orange Manitou double crown Xverts to come in the post :D :D seeing this bike, I can't wait!

True, I like the orange cranks, but if by a "couple of grams" you mean about 300 grams, then I'm sure friends could let it slide :LOL:

The double crown xverts are very cool and hard to find; good score. On what type of bike will they be making their appearance?

Laundrymike":3qiempft said:
Now that I like, good work

Thank you :)

Back