Long shot - anyone fancy Cannock 10th October?

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
I'll be up in the area for a meeting in the morning and wondering if anyone had Friday afternoon available to meet at Cannock?

I should be able to get there for 1.30-at 2 p.m.ish, perhaps a lap or two of FTD?

Can't promise, but if no appointment crops up and the snot twins don't pass on the 'virus of the week', I'm only down the road.

arrggh! I have to pick kids up from school at 3.30... I guess you'll be heading home that evening? I could do a ride early saturday morning. You'd be more than welcome to stay at ours (40 mins drive from Cannock).

May be up for it Ed, I am not working so may be able to get over there if i can get either bike running reasonably.

orange71":16pxmin5 said:
arrggh! I have to pick kids up from school at 3.30... I guess you'll be heading home that evening? I could do a ride early saturday morning. You'd be more than welcome to stay at ours (40 mins drive from Cannock).

Thanks for the offer Ed, I'd love to take you up on it but I have to be back for a dinner appointment so it's a day trip only.

To others, let's keep in touch as it would be a great start to the weekend to have a relaxing ride around (plus I'll obviously have a malfunctioning bike so don't let that put you off!)

will check the diary...could be up for an easy first off road ride for many weeks following my lame fall which nacked my wrist just before the peaks meat :roll:
Fri pm? It may be possible. Stile cop good place to meet. Save on parking :) and starts off on the dh course

gump":wh0osfsh said:
will check the diary...could be up for an easy first off road ride for many weeks following my lame fall which nacked my wrist just before the peaks meat :roll:
Fri pm? It may be possible. Stile cop good place to meet. Save on parking :) and starts off on the dh course

You know that I'm the man for DH action, do you have a link to where Stile Cop is?

Back