Dusk Till Dawn Aftermath Thread

Dry and sunny forecast. Why couldn't we have had this weather last weekend?.... d2d seems like a distant memory now, but perhaps that weather is best forgotten. :D
The "O" suffered a broken control tech post and loads of movement in the headset by laps end. Still.... chance to revisit and improve on what I've got. I think my next build should be a race bike suited for the British weather at these Enduro events! ( or a surly pugsy ) :D

I'm not as photogenic as Chris :D .... but at last I've found a photo of me in 'race spec'.

Cheers,
Boy"O"boy

Attachments

• align-vector004.jpg
    align-vector004.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,050
Found some more photos like the 'O's. Sadly none of Neil__J he must have been moving too fast

Attachments

• reki_d2d.jpg
    reki_d2d.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,029
  • jango_d2d.jpg
    jango_d2d.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,029
  • ck_d2d.jpg
    ck_d2d.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,029
Why do we all have the same bemused/knackered/'God when will it end' look on our faces :LOL:

Can't wait for the next one :cool:

jango":2zu2ok1a said:
Why do we all have the same bemused/knackered/'God when will it end' look on our faces :LOL:

Can't wait for the next one :cool:

the bastard scared the crap out of me taking my pic i was so far ahead of anyone/far behind the pro's i was on my own then flash my words were "wtf arrrrhh eeerrrr bloody tree you idiot bugger" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: plus tired made a good photo and fun :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Andy B":20wh9zk8 said:
Those forks look familiar C.King ;)

How they doing?

there spot on buddy know i got them dialed right for my weight and ride style there plush :cool: :cool: :cool: and they surived dusk til dawn so thats the best bit

Back