what a crap week!! just got much worse

thats cool spitoon the pics cheered me up ;) (love that bike)
i hope it dont happen but am preparing for the worse so trying to raise all the spare funds i can (arse covering mode)

rob

MAXTHEROTTI":2kx08ger said:
thats cool spitoon the pics cheered me up ;) (love that bike)
i hope it dont happen but am preparing for the worse so trying to raise all the spare funds i can (arse covering mode)

rob
I'm in the same club, although I'm already redundant.

Hope you find a new job soon, it's a shame to have to flog all your 'spare' bike parts

Speaking of which, anyone want any non retro bike parts ;)

cheers andy i know there are people out there all ready had the chop and i MAY not get the boot but prepare for the worse is my motto after rover :(
dont suppose you have a sram x9 mech or lx/xt 9 speed shifters?

rob

MAXTHEROTTI":206f89mc said:
cheers andy i know there are people out there all ready had the chop and i MAY not get the boot but prepare for the worse is my motto after rover :(
dont suppose you have a sram x9 mech or lx/xt 9 speed shifters?

rob
Yeah quite a few jobs are going to go soon I fear, what with this economic climate.

I've not got those parts spare (running X9 on the susser & XT on the hardtail which is for sale)

Do have Fox Float R 130mm forks, Deore Octalink BB & Chainset, Orange 27.2 seatpost & a few other bits, which I will be sorting out this week, as well as a couple of retro items.

MAXTHEROTTI":3v5f06wi said:
great just got told at work today they may be loosing some staff over the next few weeks
last in first out means im shafted :shock: :shock:

bummer

rob

That sucks.

On the plus side. A few years ago I spent a few months as a "DSS sponsored rider". How you deal with the situatioon can have a significant influence on the outcome.

dss sponsored rider aint a option bud as they wont cover my mortgage let alone my bills
and to make matters worse some guy is selling a san andreas on here
some one up there dont like me this month :evil: :evil:

rob

same model as mine from the looks of it too........would rather eat carpet then sell mine ...is there no other option mate cos you will miss the bike ..?? :shock:

its not my sannie (i wish) just that i have been looking for ages and as soon as i have to stop spending just to covermy arse 1 comes up :(
sods law i belive they call it

rob

Back