what a crap week!! just got much worse

That's a bummer, you need to take many pics of the damaged areas and the parcel box, you must put a claim against Royal Mail, it might take a while and effort to do it but that's not acceptable, they should provided better service than this!

Good luck and hope you get something out of this.

most of the paypal money was from selling off my snap on tools last year (wasted most of that money on crap i didnt need ;) )
and work money is going into my ever expanding black hole that is my bank account lol
esp now a want a v8 again :twisted: :twisted:
rob

ps im feeling better today ;)

i hate royal mail some times its not hard to do a good job but most postman have this huge chip on there shoulders about them being hard done by and take it out on are post thats why they will never get respect as a company by the public hop eyou get your claim sorted soon ;) :D

thanks so do i :cry:
argos quoted £220 to repaint the frame and lbs quoted £105 for the mech and hanger damage :shock: :shock:
£325 worth of damage
happy days :? lol

rob

great just got told at work today they may be loosing some staff over the next few weeks
last in first out means im shafted :shock: :shock:

bummer

rob

m

MAXTHEROTTI":vl4w3ehv said:
great just got told at work today they may be loosing some staff over the next few weeks
last in first out means im shafted :shock: :shock:

bummer

rob

Sorry to hear that pal

Back