Saracen Kili granniegear!!

Re:

Only playing devil's advocate here, but if the original seller sold a frame for £60 BIN that could be worth £149, what's the problem?
If it doesn't sell for £149 then GG is out £60, if it does sell then the original seller needs to do a bit more research (Unless, of course, he bought it for a tenner or found it in a skip)

I buy and sell a lot of camera gear, every now and then there's a bargain which I buy and re-sell for a tidy profit and the money goes back in to 'the market'
Provided GG keeps buying then sellers are gonna stay happy.

Re:

he hasn't sold it,just listed..may never sell or even sell for less than £60 one day..

Re:

mtbnut - True enough I guess but he's still a C***.

Stewart- Your right he hasn't sold it at that price and hopefully won't!

I rarely worry. I see what he does, have a chuckle to myself at the sillyness but then give it no time beyond those few seconds.

At those prices I don't buy from him but he does his thing, I do mine.

KDM":1oeezke7 said:
Noooo don't say that LGF, he will buy it off you :LOL:

:facepalm: .... your probably right! :LOL:

I know a few months back he had an Orange E3 frame cracked on the headtube (wall art), was asking a very optimistic £80 pound for it!! :shock:
But fair play, if people want to buy his stuff then that's there choice.. regardless of price...

Re:

Yes I agree GG does overcharge for most of his items but if you will find he is very open to offers and very helpful when contacted, well that's my experience anyway.

Re:

Whats the difference between Granniegear and the Pros Closet....?

Back