DSC00894.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 2,138
  • DSC00895.JPG
    DSC00895.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 2,138
  • DSC00896.JPG
    DSC00896.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 2,138
Not my post - no way I would own a Kona.. ;)

Hi all, I have a blue 16" Kilaeua, silver Marz Z2's, 221's on XT hubs, XT shifters and rear mech. LX cranks, brakes and levers. Selle saddle, kona race light post. 110mm stem, marin xc bars. Ritchey headset. Schwalbe tyres. Serviced and mechanically happy, paint is chipped. Whats it worth? Thanks

kona_755.jpg

kona.JPG

Kilauea

Thanks for moving it Gump, Its 16" c to c, one of the other chaps said Kona measured to the seat clamp so it prob speced as an 18"/19". Whats it worth?

Attachments

• kona.JPG
    kona.JPG
    229.2 KB · Views: 2,093
mint sauce stuff.

got a ton of mint cartoons from way back when including some calanders,some date back to short b&w stuff before full page colour as well as the fateful day the mint double snuffed it.the calanders are 95,96,97,98.theres also the book eternal reek of damp wool book in very good condition.

Attachments

• 06102007013.jpg
    06102007013.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 2,066
  • 06102007016.jpg
    06102007016.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 2,066
'96 Turner (Burner?)

Hi all,

I just bought the bike in the pic below for a mate to upgrade his hardtail frame to the Turner's. Unfortunately he's now decided that he's credit crunched and doesn't have any spare cash. Not much of a problem because I'm confident that I can get back what I paid for the bike but I don't really know how much the frame specifically is worth. (I would keep it for myself but it's too small - 17" where I need a 20" which is a shame because I always wanted a Turner)

It's a '96 model (is it a Burner? I can't recall the models from back then) upgraded with XCE linkage and Fox Vanilla RC shock to increase the travel to just under 4". The frames has no crack/dents and the bushes are nice and smooth with no play. It could do with a polish and possibly some new stickers to get it looking its best but it's still good to look at.

It's canti only but I have a Hope torsion arm and matching wheel or hub to allow IS disc brake fitting.

So, what's the frame worth? I presume that something in this condition that is a design that was pretty much right from the start is worth a reasonable amount?

Thanks

turner.jpg

ooowwww I like that alot ... bet its worth more than whats sat in my paypal account :cry:

Fat Chance Shock-a-Billy 1994ish

Chaps,

How much would one of these go for in good nick with say XT/XTR groupo?

Also what colours did these come in? Is there a more desirable colour?

Ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back