1992 GT Zaskar LE - Updated 14/3

Pickle":1el7jzgw said:
Big thanks to South Bound (cheers Luke ;) ) for the Syncros stem, I think it finishes it off a treat :cool:

Another coat of paint to the Mag21's, and fresh correctly sized Rock Shox decals added :cool:

So its done for now.......just needs some mud adding!

I agree; you have definitely finished well...looks right out of a time machine...now it's time to enjoy it.

Well done :D

That's a stunner mate. :cool:

We should rename you Wizzy Pickle, the speed you get things done when you put your mind to it! :D

Crackin' Zaskar that is, I'd be very happy to own one half as good.

cherrybomb":m0z1e7nz said:
That's a stunner mate. :cool:

We should rename you Wizzy Pickle, the speed you get things done when you put your mind to it! :D

Crackin' Zaskar that is, I'd be very happy to own one half as good.

GoldenEraMTB":m0z1e7nz said:
I agree; you have definitely finished well...looks right out of a time machine...now it's time to enjoy it.

Well done :D

Thanks guys :D

Now, what to do next?? Hmmmm......

I love Zaskars, but I held off commenting on yours when it had those RST forks and Zoom stem on because frankly, they made me want to cry! :)

Thats great with the Syncros and Rockshox... So much nicer, lovely bike.

OrangeRetro":1svoxhm1 said:
Awesome... nice one Pickle great job! :D

Thanks buddy! ;)

Looking forward to her maiden ride tomorrow, because I've had it a week and only managed 20 meters on it from my shed to the pavement and back again :shock:

Russell":n9oenyo5 said:
I love Zaskars, but I held off commenting on yours when it had those RST forks and Zoom stem on because frankly, they made me want to cry! :)

Thats great with the Syncros and Rockshox... So much nicer, lovely bike.

Thanks Russell!

The RST and Zoom times were very dark days :LOL: I have now seen the light ;)

richie-t":1tja4x4f said:
decals are 100 times better fella. Syncros stem looks cool too. Liking the black!

Cheers Richie ;)

Decals are NOS off a chap on the Bay, whilst I wait for Gil to do some.

Syncros is the business IMO :cool:

The bike is a stunning ride; light, agile, a real single track screamer yet supprisingly comfy :cool:

Attachments

• Zaskar water.jpg
    Zaskar water.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,183
Back