Not strictly retro but very cheap bright lights

Welcome to Retrobike. Do you work for that site, profit from it or profit from the goods sold there in any way? Of the 5 posts you've made, 3 point us to "awesome deals" on there.

Tell me not to be cynical :D

its called astroturfing, subtle (in theory) advertising creating fake grass roots interest for a site or product. You get them all the time on large forums.

Youll possibly even find that reub is just an advertising bot.

Tbh its worth banning for.

JeRkY":3vhi0kan said:
its called astroturfing, subtle (in theory) advertising creating fake grass roots interest for a site or product. You get them all the time on large forums.

Youll possibly even find that reub is just an advertising bot.

Tbh its worth banning for.

Astroturfing :LOL:

I think we should let Reubs ongoing post quality prove or disprove my cynicism. Hard to tell from 5 posts. I've noticed in recent months theres a lot more pure sellers and "marketers" on here now.

Astroturf or genuine green grass??

Hi all, sorry if that was advertising. Bit new to this. I'm not an astroturfing cyber bot!?! Maybe i can prove it by telling you I was given the link to this site from David over on 'anothercyclingforum' who i have just bought a frame from here http://www.anothercyclingforum.com/inde ... ic=51046.0 He's just sent the frame to me in Cardiff.

I have no connection with Deal Extreme. TBH I'm an eco-hypocrite for buying things from the other side of the world. Just wanted to share a good deal - thanks for not banning me before i got a chance to explain!

Back