1992 GT Zaskar LE - Updated 14/3

cchris2lou":2ghr07tn said:
maybe you should have tried to source some proper Mag decals , I think they are a bit big

jimihendrix":2ghr07tn said:
the stickers on the shocks are too big and draw the eye to them, standard size stickers would look better.

I'm going to take the fork stickers off tonight, as I have just ordered some correct size ones ;) Should be with me in a day or two.

Also just brought a Syncros stem off South Bound :cool:

Finally, got some skinwall WTB Velociraptors coming from spitoon :D

Pickle":33gah1sj said:
Also just brought a Syncros stem off South Bound :cool:

Arrrr.. you know it makes sense.. this Zaskar is going to be awesome!!! :cool:

Hmmm, would it be worth getting the original sticker set for it? I wonder is GT could supply the re-issue set if you asked nicely?

That was a sweet pick-up. Love the frame and m900 groupset...looks great!

:D

now what to do about the fork, hmmmm :p

GoldenEraMTB":2zncug7d said:

The original Mag21's have had 4 coats of fresh paint, and I am waiting on some correct sized Rock Shox decals to arrive (the ones in the pics have been taken off as they look wrong; too big). Also got a Syncros stem to fit, then we're done ;)

Congrats on the little 'un! :cool: A real cutie :D

Pickle":15asxkwt said:
GoldenEraMTB":15asxkwt said:

The original Mag21's have had 4 coats of fresh paint, and I am waiting on some correct sized Rock Shox decals to arrive (the ones in the pics have been taken off as they look wrong; too big). Also got a Syncros stem to fit, then we're done ;)

Congrats on the little 'un! :cool: A real cutie :D

Sounds good!

Thanks, she's amazing...I've never felt so good about getting only 2 hours of sleep a night :eek:

I remembered what you stated in another thread about how they change everyday at this age, and I'm taking a pic everyday as well....you also inspired my avatar choice...thanks :D

Big thanks to South Bound (cheers Luke ;) ) for the Syncros stem, I think it finishes it off a treat :cool:

Another coat of paint to the Mag21's, and fresh correctly sized Rock Shox decals added :cool:

So its done for now.......just needs some mud adding!

Attachments

• Mag21's.JPG
    Mag21's.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,054
  • Flight deck.JPG
    Flight deck.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 1,054
  • Non-drive side.JPG
    Non-drive side.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,054
  • Drive side.JPG
    Drive side.JPG