Karakoram Kommuter

Are they Fleegle bars??? (dear On One please excuse the spelling if wrong)

How do you get on with them?

Nice Kara by the way – surprisingly comfy for longer trips.

Crayons":3b6ctn27 said:
Are they Fleegle bars??? (dear On One please excuse the spelling if wrong)

How do you get on with them?

Nice Kara by the way – surprisingly comfy for longer trips.

They're the Mary's, kindly supplied by orange71. And they've been good in a you don't notice them kinda way. Had comfort in mind for a lot of this build thus the Marys and even tried my Brooks on but didn't suit the inline post.

GoldenEraMTB":35jvtuu3 said:
kaiser":35jvtuu3 said:

I just made a thread here in the reader's section on my 94 steel gt...a ricochet.

I shall have a look :cool: BTW are you also recently a Father?(looking at your avatar)

kaiser":2gqxtx3i said:
GoldenEraMTB":2gqxtx3i said:
kaiser":2gqxtx3i said:

I just made a thread here in the reader's section on my 94 steel gt...a ricochet.

I shall have a look :cool: BTW are you also recently a Father?(looking at your avatar)

Cool, and yes, I have a brand new baby girl, and I'm a first time father...ahhh blissful sleepless nights...I've never been this happy to be this exhausted.

The av pic idea was inspired by pickle's av.

GoldenEraMTB":1plbuemy said:
kaiser":1plbuemy said:
GoldenEraMTB":1plbuemy said:
kaiser":1plbuemy said:

Cool, and yes, I have a brand new baby girl, and I'm a first time father...ahhh blissful sleepless nights...I've never been this happy to be this exhausted.

Cool and congrats :D

kaiser":2mhigxsk said:
GoldenEraMTB":2mhigxsk said:
GoldenEraMTB":2mhigxsk said:

Cool and congrats :D

Thanks and congrats to you as well :D

Kaiser was kind enough to pass this at a reasonable price, this has been talked about for several months and I've had it in hand for 3-4 months.

whilst I've not had the time to be building, I have been planning and accumulating..

really wanted the frame when I heard about it, just to get back on GT steel..:cool:

. by gmac123, on Flickr

thoughts are to keep it all blue and black as much as possible, building it up with the black shimano LX M560 groupset which I've always liked and had most of in spares box...

even managed to find a wheelset on the site with brand new blue rims and M563 hubs

DSCN0553 by gmac123, on Flickr

Back