just been well freaked out

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
im typing away here on retrobike and one of those big old house spiders just dropped on me key board is no not working propery where i launched it and am having a paranoide feeling that its still on me even though its squished (insert shuddering emoticon here) :shock: :shock: god i hate when bugs do that

we have two in the bathroom....we did have 3 but it was so damn big the missus made me get rid(crush with cricket bat time)......hate the crunch sensation .......must be the time o year.... :shock:

Had another episode of 'letterbox surprise' the other day. Reach into the get the mail and one of those big buggers run out at you. Happens often enough, but you never get used to it! Plus side is that here in Melbourne, the things usually dont get much over 6" in leg span, not like further north where they seem the size of a small cat!

Bast*rds....

s_spider.jpg

letmetalktomark":2bmc5duo said:
Bast*rds....

s_spider.jpg

thats the bastard jumped on me from the ceiling bloody bastard thing he went crunch as well you never can get used to them in iraq i could never get over how big those bloody camel spiders get did you know there not a spider but a type of tailless scorpion horride things they crunch as well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

found it from the days when i used to play soldier in the big brother dessert i hated bupping into these guys they were horride first thing in the morning (insert shudder emoticon here)

good old camel spiders....ive seen film of those things and they just look wrong.....like out of the mist stephen king style.......saw a video on you tube of this spider eating a lizard .blasted thing was the size of a dog....its just not right i tell ya...

Mr King Hope you didn't kill this spider that was just being friendly :D :LOL: May be he was once a retrobiker in anther life :shock: :LOL:

Back