Pace RC-200 F5 1995/6 This is not a Build Thread

boswell

Retro Guru
This is how my Pace RC-200 F5 looked on purchasing back in Feb, not much needed doing hence This is Not a Build Thread
As it was in overall immaculate condition and been recently built up from mainly new parts all I've really done is remove all the stickers which covered tiny marks and patina and re-polished the frame. Replaced a few bits like the worn middle chain ring, saddle with a Selle Flite 1990, bottle cage and shortened the chain.
Replaced the purple Answer ATAC with a black near NOS ControlTech stem. Almost complete just waiting for some NOS QR skewers to arrive then just a few little tweeks to the gearing and maybe add some decals.

Attachments

• pacerc200f5.jpg
    pacerc200f5.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 855
  • pacerc200f52.jpg
    pacerc200f52.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 856
Re:

would love one of these.

ps, is the front wheel bigger than rear ? last picture, it looks a lot bigger ( like a 650b ).

They are great bike....treat yourself!

No both wheels are 26, I think its an optical illusion due to wide angle lens of phone camera and the path rises left to right.

Re:

ive just bought a really nice set of RC36 proclass2 forks this week. were destined for a Zaskar build :

Looks much nicer with black stem, good work! But I think the RC30's look terrible and you should sell them to me :)

Re:

Shiney new NOS Ritchey QR skewers fitted

pipqr.jpg

Sorry about this photo tonedeaf101 if you're now drooling!

pipqrfr.jpg

pipqrr.jpg

Back