South Downs Retro Outing - 12th Oct

I might see you if I'm out on the Downs (i.e., if the weather's nice), but I'd be doing cissy stuff that's far too easy for you guys to bother with.

Obviously Chris and Steve know far better than me, but I just wondered whether the following, who are all either in B&H or relatively close by, maybe haven't seen this thread and wouldn't object to receiving an invite? Little Bob, Hurin76, RobdeanHove, TerryHFS, AMT27, James, M@ttster, Rude Dog.

I was going to suggest that anyone interested in riding on Sunday meet at the Devil's Dyke pub cars park at 10.30-11am and head off an a informal potter around the Downs taking in the all important cake and Coffee stop at the Tea rooms in Steyning. The pace of the ride will not be too fast, this will be ensured by Gus swapping headset spacers every two miles.

Gentleman

I shall be there on Sunday, sorry haven't been around much, been very busy lately.

10.30-11 pub car park it is.

Might have to a bit of modern boy and bring a 6 incher!!

is that where we're meeting, is the nearest trainstation preston park? unless i can hitch a lift?

mattbrown":1o0kxlqu said:
is that where we're meeting, is the nearest trainstation preston park? unless i can hitch a lift?

it might be hove to be honest.

I might be able to give you a lift.

Brighton Station is the closest, well at least the quickest to get to Devils Dyke as you just follow one main road out of town for 3-4 miles until you reach the top of the downs and the road stops.

Meeting location below

Back