An early heads up for the Real Ale Wobble Nov 15/16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way!

s_zigmond":qrhgagzi said:
JeRkY":qrhgagzi said:
Im tempted but terrified whether I'll be up to the challange, I am comfortable riding in my group of friends, but i'm really unsure of how i'll be able to keep up on real hills these days.

If i do it it will be with a bunch of unfit cyclist with me on a rigid singlespeed. So we will be going very very slowly enjoying the view and getting drunk. Im sure you will be more than able to keep up with us so i really wouldnt worry!

As long as someone saves us all a place at the bar for when we get back!
In my current physical condition it was always going to be something along those lines!I might fit some extra bottle cages just in case!

I may be in attendance with 2 or 3 mates, mainly for the beer you understand, staggering up the hills and mountains is strictly a bonus.

Grannygrinder can i just quickly confirm that your name is based on the gearing you will be using on the hills and that we dont need to worry about any OAP's we might pass?

Well..?

I'll have you know there are some extremely attractive 30 something grannies about(so i'm told!).lol
No just the gearing mate. Although I am partial to a "yummy mummy"!!!!

Jerky are you going to ride retro or bringing along the big bouncer?? :D

So... is everyone getting there Sat AM or Fri night? Any limit / need to book space on the playing fields for the tent?

daj":npoxnu8z said:
Jerky are you going to ride retro or bringing along the big bouncer?? :D

I may do both, I have a mate not far from the event (also a member of this forums...although a highly lazy one-Loopyjuice) so will be hoping to use his place as base camp for me and a few others.

If we do, i'll bring along the epic and a pace and make a weekend out of it.

OK, time for a headcount:

Apparent definites:

Orange71 +2
Pickle
Speshmike
StevePSD
Grannygrinder
Daj +2
s_zigmond (+ workmates)
Crell (see you there)
JeRkY + 2/3
Ziggy

Apparent undecideds:

ededwards
jodyj

Any more for any more? Want to swap status? :D

I think we shall be getting there Friday night to ensure camping space. We can sort how to meet up that evening for a jar closer to the time.

We are heading down Friday to either Sunday or Monday ... Sunday more than likely :D

I have got to admit the enduro is looking tempting as I am going to be feeling the pain!! ha.ha :LOL:

You can pop me on the definates list, its just the number of people i'm dragging with me thats in question. I have 1 additional confirmed, however I have a further 4 yet to decide.

So put me down as 1 (+1-5) :)

Oh and I imagine we will head up there friday night and back on sunday....yet to plan that far ahead though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back