Adventure Components cranks

novekili":u7uu8aeo said:
Well.... A racer guy had them on a ti DBR. He raced them on one year then handed them to another racer guy who raced them for another year (talking about guys who used to win races, not weekend warriors). Then they were passed to a friend of mine who raced them for two-three seasons. I got them and used them for racing (I don't win races, though) and then passed them on my freeride bike. Now they are resting in my friend's garage, but they could be used again.

Quite tuff, ain't they?

nope! they're rubbish! .... nar only joking ;) :LOL:

the one on the pic is the reinforced version. the first ones were milled out more. ..too much, many of them were broken.

ride on

Attachments

• ac.JPG
    ac.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 2,508
ameybrook":2rwokwiw said:
GradeA, how long they take to get from the states to you? Thanks.

I can't really say how long they took as I actually had them posted to my company's California office, then included in with the next shipment of stuff they sent us...

scant said:
novekili said:
Well.... A racer guy had them on a ti DBR. He raced them on one year then handed them to another racer guy who raced them for another year (talking about guys who used to win races, not weekend warriors). Then they were passed to a friend of mine who raced them for two-three seasons. I got them and used them for racing (I don't win races, though) and then passed them on my freeride bike. Now they are resting in my friend's garage, but they could be used again.

Quite tuff, ain't they?

nope! they're rubbish! .... nar only joking ;) :LOL:

You know what, apparently it depended on the batch, cause I heard of someone breaking some. never happened to us cranks swingers, though....

Back