Umm, Pink Cars??

Iwasgoodonce

Old School Grand Master
Okay. What pinkish purple cars can you think of? I'm not looking for a new motor, I need to spray some forks. If anyone knows of manufacturers that produce a pink car (Cadillac?) I'm hoping it will be a close enough match to a 1988/89 Saracen Kili Flier. Heathy has made a kind offer as back up, just thought I'd explore all possible sources!

Take your frame to a decent auto paint suppliers (not Halfrauds!) and they should be able to fill a spray can with matched paint for you. ;)

cherrybomb":16441ssx said:
Take your frame to a decent auto paint suppliers (not Halfrauds!) and they should be able to fill a spray can with matched paint for you. ;)

I was in Halfords yesterday and the guy said they would need a code. Yup, I'll try a place I seem to remember seeing in the depths of Wolverhampton. Do I not remember reading an article in a classic car mag saying paint would no longer be supplied to 'Joe Public' though? Or would that just be the more lethal two pack type?

I'm not sure what the score is these days. Used to be that only Joe Public could buy the less environmentally friendly paints and bodyshops had to use the crap soft water based muck they 'paint' new cars with.

Go and have an ask. ;)

Fiat Cinquecento, the girl I sit next to at work has one - darker than the Micra colour referred to above.

Shockingly the micra conv is actually blue with a plastic film applied to give it its pink colour!!! honda do the jazz in salmon pink, and circa 51 -02 reg corsa elegance also came in a similar colour.
Guess what trade im in ;) :LOL:
GC

I've had quite a few pointed out to me by my 7 year old daughter who of course wants one.

Ones that spring to mind:

Nissan Micra
new Mini
Ford Ka
Honda Jazz (more of a lilac)
new Beetle

sure some more will come to mind :roll:

Back