HELP & ADVICE ON Weather to Rebuild this Low Pro Bianchi

Bianchi

To honest, looking at your bike and the pics of the team bikes, I would say that yours was built in Bianchi for sale to the general public, unless you know for sure that it was genuine team bike???..

Trying to find out about the bikes used by Pantani is a mine field and even the one in the Bianchi factory is NOT one of Pantani's bikes..

During my reseach it was suggested that Pinarello made the team frames, but as there are so many frame builders in Italy, who knows, Bianchi for sure wont tell you !!!!

Just had a quick look at the stage 20 the final TT of the 1998 TDF Bobby Julich of team Cofidis is riding a Fondriest bike NOT an MBK, so not sure where you did your research?

Re:

Hello
Do you still have the Bianchi TT bike?
I am collecting Bianchis and i am looking for one from the mercatone uno era.

Re:

Frank Vandenbroucke rode MBK when he was in Cofidis. '99 IIRC. Won Liege on one. Having gloated about where he would attack, he did, and no-one could follow! How cool is that! Sad loss to the sport :(

Interesting project mate ;)

I don't remember that particular design of tri-bars being available to the public

Look forward to updates. Shamals would look fantastic too! :cool:

Mike

Re:

Hi Chris
Did you get my emails? I have not gotten an answer from you. Hope to hear from you. Cheers stephan

Back