ALL BECAUSE OF A PICTURE-A TRIBUTE BUILD FOR A NATIONAL HERO

racer x":1li06do9 said:
Awesome pics :cool:

Thanks buddy, the Mammoth Reebok Kamikaze pics were originally taken by Jim Mcroy.

All thanks to him. Those pics are better than any words.

:cool:

Attachments

• ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHY BY JIM MCROY (JASONS DAD)..jpg
    ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHY BY JIM MCROY (JASONS DAD)..jpg
    103 KB · Views: 1,854
  • HARDISTY NIKE JMC.jpg
    HARDISTY NIKE JMC.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,854
  • HARDISTY NIKE. JASON MCROY TRIBUTE..jpg
    HARDISTY NIKE. JASON MCROY TRIBUTE..jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,855
  • HARDISTY NIKE AND JASON MCROY.jpg
    HARDISTY NIKE AND JASON MCROY.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,856
Re: ALL BECAUSE OF A PICTURE-A TRIBUTE BUILD FOR A NATIONAL

I look here once and again. What a great work! What a great story! Just perfect...

Attachments

• TRAINING%206_.jpg
    TRAINING%206_.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 981
  • long_live_the_king_205_124.jpg
    long_live_the_king_205_124.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 981
  • WORLD%20CUP%20DUAL%20ELIMINATOR_%202_.jpg
    WORLD%20CUP%20DUAL%20ELIMINATOR_%202_.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 981
What an amazing tribute to Jason an all out top guy and every bit a true gentleman and mountain bike hero and i can't express just how moved i am by the amazing tribute bike you made Carl and the very moving comments i've read through out this sad but heart warming thread ..

Jason now freely riding the cloudy mountains in the sky and never to be forgotten ..

Well this is the second time i have read this thread all the way through, but i cant believe that i hadnt commented before!

This is an absolutely stunning build and i doff my cap to thee!

Provided the event goes ahead (which Si Paton says positively it will) have you considered taking this to this years Malverns Classic in August, as it will be the 25th anniversary of Jason passing and there will be fair bit dedicated to remembering him and ensuring that he isnt going to be forgotten.

Also it is soon time to vote for the nominees for induction into the Marin Mountainbike Hall Of Fame this year, Jason is a rollforward from last year and if anyone wants to vote to get him in there, it would be massively appreciated!

John.

Re:

Hard to believe this was built 8 years ago now.

If ever there was an English Mountain Biker That should be enrolled into the Mountain Bike Hall of Fame Its Jason.

He did more than beat the odds, he did it with Style, and Won more than just Races.

He WON the Hearts and Minds Of a Country.

Attachments

• LONG LIVE THE KING..jpg
    LONG LIVE THE KING..jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 216
  • ONZA.jpg
    ONZA.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 216
Back