Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Heres mine no were near a Kili i admit but does the job.

Attachments

• ABCD0003.JPG
    ABCD0003.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 17,273
I love early Saracens, i was surprised when i got back into the MTB scene that Saracen had gone somewhat wayward...
After a 92 Tufftrax like the one i used to have before some t*%t stole it.

Easy_Rider":3nq516dr said:
I love early Saracens, i was surprised when i got back into the MTB scene that Saracen had gone somewhat wayward...

are you sure it was a 92 now? i thought 93.

My first mountain bike was a Saracen 'special edition' (whatever that meant). Bought new in 1992/3 for about £350 It was nowt flash but I loved it. Got no pics but it is in the father in laws garage as I gave it to him a few years back. Hoping sometime he might get sick of it and I'll nab it back to tidy up.

crud":1tlyod31 said:
Easy_Rider":1tlyod31 said:

are you sure it was a 92 now? i thought 93.

Yep pretty sure. Got the replacement 94 model bike in late 93 (new years eve) and the Saracen was last years model when i bought it, so must be 92 i think :? Doesn't help that there is no info at all anywhere!

did anyone see that 92/93 hardtrax sell on ebay for £38? it had quadra 21r's full xt v's a nice condition flite saddle too! was only 5 miles from me as well, missed it because the misses wanted to go shopping :(

cant post link as ebay banned in work!

Back