DA-EVO

So sad to read this met him twice on rides, genuine alround nice guy.

My heartfelt condolences go out to his family and friends.

Re:

I've only just come across this, what terrible news. Dylan bought my Orange C16R from me and we said we should ride together but never did get round to it. Seemed like a really good guy. I certainly remember being impressed when he turned up on a ti bike - a Van Nicholas I think. Reading through here it sounds like he had impeccable high-end tastes! (But could also appreciate knocking about on a 95 C16R - I remember him saying he'd never tried an Orange).
Thoughts to his family (has anyone shown them this thread?)
RIP dude

Due to being offline for a while I have just heard the terrible news, absolutely devastating, thoughts to all his family and friends.

Re:

We are meeting up for a ride in August, a year on from this terrible tragedy.

I shan't say what my feelings are towards the pilot, considering what's been revealed lately

I'd almost certainly be banned

Mike

That's very sad news and how desperately unlucky to be involved in the disaster. Until I read this just now, I didn't know any cyclists at all had been involved in the accident.

RIP.

Re:

One year on, still struggling to believe he is no longer around.

My thoughts are with all eleven families who have lost a loved one

One minute's silence at 13.22 today, which I will be observing.

Gone, but will never be forgotten my me :cry:

Mike

Re:

Rode across it, drove along A27 past the scene earlier.will drive past later, before riding over again tonight.
Not easy is it mate

I feel for you guys, there are no words I can say which makes its easier, my thoughts are with you, your friend all the others involved and their families.

RIP

I've only just found out about this sad news 12months on as i was involved in my eldest lads wedding this time last year .

It is very very sad indeed to lose a family member in such an incident and i can only hope that family and friends are managing okay 12 months on and are reflecting on happy times they have shared together over the years and i can only send his family my deepest sympathy and best wishes at this moment in time ..

RIP Dylan ..

Back