Icon-o-classic... who's in?

Looking for a couple of reliable volunteers to help me with set-up of the show Sunday morning.

Ideally persons local, or who are staying locally Saturday night and can be on site for 08.00...

Will also be looking for a few folk to help take things back down and into storage / collection locations post-show - the more the merrier please...

If you're up for lending a hand either end of the show [or both] please give me a shout.

Cheers!

Re:

We're hoping to get there early so should be able to lend a hand.

al.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks guys. I'll put Al and Adrian down as definites then to help out, and there's a couple more offers through FaceBook so that should see us well.

To answer a couple other queries raised on other threads:

The way the show operates, there's drop off parking to unload bikes, and then you park up in a car park down the road which is free for the day.

Collection of bikes is in the reverse order. There's no parking 'on site' so to speak.

Updates for Saturday evening will be on the FaceBook page [@ICONOCLASSICmtb] and it'll be pretty organic in that there's no firm plans.

There's a few people going out for dinner, and I think we'll just hook up in a local pub around 19.30 - 20.00 for a few drinks - I'd suggest the Punch Bowl as it has a great selection of beers, good staff, and outside seating and is pretty central.

Cheers!

Re:

bloody hell wish i was there for saturday night :cry: , sounds like a good night but not full blast :p
im setting out at 6am sunday should roll up about 7-30ish if everything goes ok.

Re:

Hello all, sadly I won't be with you tomorrow as Team Harris are down saarf in Brighton. I hope the weather plays ball and the only factors in question are your choice of sun cream. I'll raise a glass in your collective honour. Peace and love, H.

Back