longuns for sale thread ALL GONE FOR NOW

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
possible new car and garage clearout time. prices inc postage to within the uk, collection more than welcome, ask for overseas prices. paypal to chrislongbone@hotmail.com gift prefered as your all my fwends :mrgreen: (away mon-thurs so i wont be able to send owt until after)

ill add more stuff as i go along

1988 rockhopper with suntour x1 gears and brakes, very rough but solid. had a siezed bb and post, hence the "patina" £20 OR FREE FROM ICONOCLASSIC -SOLD

mid 90s gt pantera, nearly stripped and part polished. carrera fork, BOA esque stem, scott? bars, stx shifters, crank, rear mech and wheels with bonty rims. some minor dings but with a bit of elbow grease and some love would be a cracking bike! £60 OR £45 FROM ICONOCLASSIC -SOLD

raleigh dyna tech diablo and bits £65 OR £55 FROM ICONOCLASSIC

rockshox judy dh's bought off here a while ago but not ridden as never built them into owt. bounce test shows good err bounce. 240mm steerer 1 1/8" £55 OR £45 FROM ICONOCLASSIC

Re: longuns for sale thread

I won't mind but think I've only got a set of wheel for it and that's it lol

Dibs on the gold one or the splatter when you list either.

DICKO10":3h469kjq said:
I won't mind but think I've only got a set of wheel for it and that's it lol

I can help you out there! :LOL:

The History Man":36kroikx said:
Dibs on the gold one or the splatter when you list either.

Paints shrunk and cracked, it'll be at icon if your coming over? Doesn't mean it's for sale........yet haha

May have to pop over then and 'mark' it with my scent.

Nice.

Re:

few bits to add ill bring to iconoclassic if desired

box of stuff, free for collection from iconoclassic/warwick -GONE

bell image lid and box s/m nice cond £15 from iconoclassic

faded bell image m/l £5 from iconoclassic -GONE

raleigh dynatech encounter frame, fork, post and zoom stem. got this of lgf and love it but an old saracen is currently tickiling my fancy ;) and i dont really need 4 dynatechs hahaha £40 collected from iconoclassic -SOLD

Back