1999 Specialized Hemi PRO Finished

That's REALLY cool looking bmx you have their mate and i'd never seen a bmx with one of those frames before but i'm really enjoying how beefy that frame looks ,,,

Re:

This was a wicked little bike, the frame was so inbelievably light! And it was a lot of fun to chuck around, the only bike i ever managed to 360. It was a kids race bike though, so a little version of the adults 24" bike that i put 20" wheels on.

Sold it about five years ago

Yes i really think that bmx looked pretty special and a shame you had to move it on although as you say it wasn't the adult version so do you think you'll ever get the adult version if you see one as like i said earlier they do look really cool ,,

Re:

I doubt it, i enjoyed having something to chuck around back then, i was a bit younger, didnt have a driving license and had more time for bikes. Now i doubt i would even use it. I wasnt looking for one at the time, i just seen it on ebay and for a NOS frame it was going for pennies so i put in a bid to help bump up the price and i won it For the grand sum of 26 pounds :LOL:

Fair enough mate so are you now admitting to getting old then ;) but yes i have to admit that when i past my driving test i found myself suddenly become the family taxi service and i wasn't married either but yes if your not going to use one then it's a bit of a waste really .

I have on a few occassions myself found out the cheeky bid i've put on certain items has back fired although the last time i did it i'd won a handle bar stem for 99p which i've still got and had used a short while ago so wasn't a waste tbh ..

Muddy paw":f1bh3oxh said:
Fair enough mate so are you now admitting to getting old then ;) but yes i have to admit that when i past my driving test i found myself suddenly become the family taxi service and i wasn't married either but yes if your not going to use one then it's a bit of a waste really .

I have on a few occassions myself found out the cheeky bid i've put on certain items has back fired although the last time i did it i'd won a handle bar stem for 99p which i've still got and had used a short while ago so wasn't a waste tbh ..

im quarter a century old now so id like to think ive moved on a little in the past 6 1/2 years :LOL: ...Then i was a college lad and had a weekend job at halfords so messing around on a kids bike seemed like a good use of my time, now it would seem pointless. the only bike i own now though is my zaskar, which is a great bike for commuting and trail riding. I would like to buy a classic diamondback viper as it was the BMX i had back in the day and has nostalgia attatched to it, but i doubt i ever would. i dont tend to put many cheeky bids on things i dont want, but i do tend to waste a lot of cash on motorbike parts and kit. and to be fair the zaskar setup has been ever changing, i buy parts, then sell parts so id like to think it pays for itself in a way :LOL: :facepalm:

I wish i was still that young but yes kiddies bikes are a little small for some one going to college really so obviously are way too small for you now then "i think" ;) .

Go on treat yourself to a viper as you never can tell you might just discover your the next bmx champ no but seriously i got my last bike due to nostalgia and i haven't been fit enough to ride atm but i know that i will eventually but their again i'm not pre occupied with motor bikes .

I try my best to stay away from ebay otherwise i'd be just as bad as you are so my cheeky bids are pretty limited but they do happen and your not wasting money on motorbike parts and gear if you can use them ..

Well you maybe forever changing parts on your Gt which is how i use to be with my road bikes back in the 80s so theirs nothing wrong with that ;)..

Buying and selling parts on impulse very rarely creates profit i'm afraid to say ..

99 specialized Hemi Pro

Just finished putting together my Hemi Pro own the frame since brand new when I bought it from the store never put it together it's brand new

Back