anyone know what my carbon frame is?

frame

i apologise if i have offended the peugeot lobby but I really know very little about peugeot racing bicycles apart from the standard peugeot, poorly stocked mass produced fodder I have seen cycled around east london....

I am aware that they produced more high line bikes, but i know little about them...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
not quite sure what you're saying... you'll notice I too have a carbon peugeot and said I LIKE IT....
legrandefromage":2q1cocp6 said:
numbers505":2q1cocp6 said:
I don't know.... but I like it! I'd say you got one heck of a deal too :cool:

why? they make rather nice bikes in comparison to somr of the shite hanging around.

They didnt sell all that 'Carbolite' crap for nothing you know!
:roll:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: frame

hurin76":3b5gssof said:
just one pedal?...shit! :(
Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but the description is in the singular, and if you look at the pictures, they all show a left side pedal.

terryhfs":2qavlrle said:
a bit dissapointing if it is just a peugeot....

"Just" a Peugeot? They've won plenty of grand tours and the Fibre De Carbone and the Perthus Pro were about the closest mere mortals could get to buying a genuine pro-level racing bike off the shelf back in the day.

Didn't the Perthus have a reputation for falling to bits on account of not all of the guys who built them being properly trained to work with 753?

David

numbers505":2j3wq4fn said:
not quite sure what you're saying... you'll notice I too have a carbon peugeot and said I LIKE IT....
legrandefromage":2j3wq4fn said:
numbers505":2j3wq4fn said:
I don't know.... but I like it! I'd say you got one heck of a deal too :cool:

why? they make rather nice bikes in comparison to somr of the shite hanging around.

They didnt sell all that 'Carbolite' crap for nothing you know!
:roll:

apologies - hit the wrong quote bit

pedal

I'm not french and i did not bother reading the description properly.....I did see the message for a right sided pedal, but presumed that the auction was for a pair..looking at the photo which was just the same pedal turned upside down...so yes my stupid fault..messaged the vendor trying to reverse the transaction..hopefully he lets me off...

Back