Neilll's Project No.4 Rocky Mountain Cirrus

South Bound":31gz4gsx said:
I liked it painted!

Painted is so wrong IMHO, this build is going to be Period Correct, catalogue build but with 'enhancements' that could be bought from RM back in the day :cool:

Anymore pics Neilll, keen to compare progress on this one.

Who'll be making your decals out of interest and have you settled on a fork?

Beautiful forks Neilll. No race just keen to see this completed and how with those forks.

sinnett177":1uzlzxt3 said:
Beautiful forks Neilll. No race just keen to see this completed and how with those forks.

I'm gonna get the frame back out of storage this week and want to get polishing again while my ribs heal, at least when that's finished I can get the headset pressed in and start hanging bits off it...

Empires rise and fall, whole generations are born and perish, a lone Sloth circumnavigates the globe with nothing but a three legged tortoise for company.......meanwhile in a shed in the midlands, a bloke called Neill attempts to shatter the record for the worlds slowest build whilst mumbling the mantra ' patience my beauties, patience my loves' slowly the bikes return to their base elements......

Looking forward to 2012 when this baby will be ready for assembly- gonna be nice!

Dr S":xgz882e1 said:
Empires rise and fall, whole generations are born and perish, a lone Sloth circumnavigates the globe with nothing but a three legged tortoise for company.......meanwhile in a shed in the midlands, a bloke called Neill attempts to shatter the record for the worlds slowest build whilst mumbling the mantra ' patience my beauties, patience my loves' slowly the bikes return to their base elements......

Looking forward to 2012 when this baby will be ready for assembly- gonna be nice!

Cheeky MoFo ;) :p :LOL:

Slightly OT here Neil, but can you tell me how you stripped the paint?

I'm getting a steel GT frame off Longun and the paint is sh4gg3d, so need to strip her before deciding what to do.

Any advise?

Dr S":1fm5mxod said:

:LOL: :LOL:

Back